Climax 27-C Fall Arrest Work Harness
The Climax full body harness model 27-C is a personal protective equipment used for working at height.
- The harness includes two anti fall anchoring points: dorsal (A) and chest fall arrest attachment point (A/2). Both formed by 8 mm double D-shaped buckle.
- Made with 47mm polyester webbing.
- Adjustable buckles on chest and legs.
- The lifetime estimated of this product is 10 years and 5 years after the first use.
- Weight: 1.2 kg.
- Nominal maximum load: 100kg
Climax Energy Absorber With Integral Lanyard
- The Climax energy absorbing set is manufactured with very rugged materials, able to support the most demanding work situations, ensuring prefect protection at all times.
- The energy absorber is composed of an absorption strap and a Y-shaped securing and anchoring strap.
- The absorption strap is white and comprises two interwoven textile pieces, folded and located within a transparent plastic cover.
- In the case of a fall, the stitches joining the two textile pieces tear apart progressively, absorbing the energy of the fall.
- The securing and anchoring strap is composed of two black polyester straps 47 mm wide, finished with two Climax model 31 connectors.
- The assembly has a total length of 1.85 m, enabling good freedom of movements.
- Swinging diameter: 2 m
- Minimum safety height: 6 m
Climax Manual Locking 30 Snap Hook
The Climax model 30 Snap Hook uses a manual locking mechanism.
Manually locked snap hooks should be used only when the users not have to connect it and remove it repeatedly during the workday.