Description and Features
- The Climax energy absorbing set is manufactured with very rugged materials, able to support the most demanding work situations, ensuring prefect protection at all times.
- The energy absorber is composed of an absorption strap and a Y-shaped securing and anchoring strap.
- The absorption strap is white and comprises two interwoven textile pieces, folded and located within a transparent plastic cover.
- In the case of a fall, the stitches joining the two textile pieces tear apart progressively, absorbing the energy of the fall.
- The securing and anchoring strap is composed of two black polyester straps 47 mm wide, finished with two Climax model 31 connectors.
- The assembly has a total length of 1.85 m, enabling good freedom of movements.
- Swinging diameter: 2 m
- Minimum safety height: 6 m
The energy absorber must be used in combination with a fall arrest harness (such as Climax model 27-C) being joined together with snaphooks (Climax model 30 snaphook).
The set constitutes an extremely safe and rugged fall arrest system, enabling the user to be attached to the structure at all times thanks to the Y-shaped anchoring strap, as well as offering mobility.