The FEIN KBB 40 compact core drilling unit for confined spaces.
- Motor and drill jig are constructed as a single piece to enable the unit to stand up to the toughest conditions.
- Compact dimensions make it easy to work in confined or hard‐to‐reach places.
- Drill shaft is mounted without play and with no maintenance requirements in a spindle sleeve for precision drilling results and reliable core ejection.
- Fixed drill motor.
- Contact and swarf guard.
- Integrated gravity‐fed cooling lubricant unit.
- Solid die‐cast aluminium construction.
- Concealed motor wiring.
- Handwheel can be moved from one side to the other.
Comes complete with:
- 1 x carry case
- 1 x removable coolant tank
- 1 x lashing strap
- 1 x swarf hook
- 2 x centering pins
- 1 x contact guard
- 1 x socket head wrench 5 mm
- Max. Drill Diameter: 40 mm
- Max. Cutting Depth: 50 mm
- Power Input / Output: 1100W / 610W
- Speed No Load: 450 RPM
- Speed Full Load: 280 RPM
- Drill Holder: WELDON
- Magnetic holding Power: 9 kN
- Stroke: 65 mm
- Magnetic Foot Dimensions: 165 x 102 mm
- Height (with coolant tank) 310 mm
- Height (without coolant tank) 285 mm
- Cable Length with plug: 3.8 m
- Weight: 13.1 kg
Click the logo to check out our MAGDRILL YouTube Channel for live machine and cutter demonstrations!