Only £259.00! The Rotabroach Puma is designed to be used in an on site construction environment in which the Rotabroach Puma allows unrivalled access to the most restrictive of areas.
- Lightweight at 12kg - ideal for use on site on in a workshop
- Magnet Footprint of 165mm x 80mm
- 750kgs magnetic adhesion
- Height 420mm / Width 170mm / Length 250mm
- Cuts holes up to 30mm diameter x 25mm deep
- 19.05mm (3/4") Spindle Bore
- 800 watt motor - 240V full load 4 amps
- 600 rpm no load
- Feed capstan may be reversed for easy positioning in tight areas
- Controls mounted at the rear for better access
- Supplied with 1/2" keyed drill chuck and adaptor
- Supplied with secure carrying case
- Cutsmart™ Technology
What Is Cutsmart Technology?
Rotabroach's brand new development is a smarter panel to help you the get the best out of your machine and cutters. We have calculated an efficient system to get the most out of your machine every time. By using a visual indicator our panel will tell you when you are putting too much pressure on the machine. Too much pressure causes your machine to work outside of it's normal limits. This leads to additional wear to it's components also reducing surface speed which in turn can damage your cutters.
Watch The video below to get full specifications on the brand new Rotabroach Puma which features cutsmart technology.
Click the logo to check out our MAGDRILL YouTube Channel for live machine and cutter demonstrations!