Cermet blades produce a clean, cool cut with minimal vibration. Cermet tipped, they offer 20% longer life compared to abrasive cutting discs and perform 40% better than TCT blades. A practically spark-free, burr-free cut.
- Cermet tipped blades
- The professional solution for cutting holes in sheet metal, pipes and plastics.
- Lasts up to 20 times longer than conventional abrasive discs
- Up to 40 percent better life than TCT blades
- Triple chip design for added durability
- Clean, cool cut with minimal vibration and sparks
- Diameter: 14" (355mm)
- Teeth: 66T
- Bore: 25.4mm (1")